- Kenny Chesney will be a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday, 10/4.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live is running a repeat performance of a Trace Adkins performance on Monday, 10/4.
- Rosanne Cash performs on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Monday, 10/4.
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show has Rascal Flatts performing on her show on Tuesday, 10/5.
- Josh Turner is showcased on GAC’s Origins on Tuesday, 10/5.
- Trace Adkins will also be performing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday, 10/5.
- Check out Little Big Town on GAC’s Origins on Wednesday, 10/6.
- Toby Keith performs on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday, 10/6.
- GAC’s Origins is featuring Luke Bryan on Thursday, 10/7.
- Toby Keith makes another appearance on the late show circuit on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Thursday, 10/7.
- GAC has an encore presentation of the 45th Annual ACM Awards show where you can see performances by Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Rascal Flatts, Reba, Taylor Swift, Toby Keith, and Trace Adkins again.
Here are a few of the tweets that caught my eye…
@LauraBellBundy – Random thoughts: If I was a donuts, I’d dip myself in chocolate glaze…And why do Jason Aldean’s uptempos all sound the same?
@BlakeShelton – Congratulations to the Kansas City Airport for successfully re-assembling the entire cast of “Newhart” to perform as their TSA!!!
@Taylor Swift – Walked out of my room and my mom says to the hair/makeup team, “you guys sure got your work cut out for you this morning, don’t you”
Entertaining as usual! Do you follow us on Twitter? If not…why not!?!?!?
Did you guys check out the VMAs last night? I missed most of it, but was glued to my Twitter and checked out a few clips this morning. What did you think of Taylor Swift’s song Innocent? At first when I heard she was going to sing a song that addressed last years issues with Kanye I was kind of bummed. I thought it should just be left alone…but I was wrong. Her song was great and the performance was perfection. What did you think? One thing for sure, she looked amazing!
(Credit: AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
- Keep an eye out for Taylor Swift on the 2010 MTV Music Awards tonight on MTV. She’s up for Best Female Video. Wish her luck!!
- The Judds will be on The Oprah Winfrey Show Tuesday, 9/14 where they will be interviewed, perform as well as giving the audience a tour of their Tennessee farm.
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno will feature a performance by Trace Adkins on Tuesday, 9/14.
- A tribute to George Jones will be shown on GAC’s Soundstage Wednesday, 9/15 featuring artists Alan Jackson, Randy Travis, Trick Pony, Vince Gill, Wynonna, Amy Grant, Martina McBride, Kenny Chesney, Lorrie Morgan and George Jones himself.
- Trace Adkins will also be performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday, 9/15.
- Luke Bryan will be featured in GAC’s Origins on Thursday, 9/16.
- On Friday, 9/17, GAC will be airing Pass the Jar: Zac Brown Band and Friends. Check it out! It’s a concert in Atlanta’s Fox Theater.
- Jamey Johnson discusses his 2010 CD on GAC’s Jamey Johnson: The Guitar Song on Saturday, 9/18.
Total fail on my part, I forgot to let y’all know about the CMT Music Fest that was airing last Wednesday. Did y’all watch it? Lots of great entertainment! I also really loved all the tweets that were flying from all the artists during the airing of that show. Here’s what’s coming up this week:
- Blake Shelton LIVE: It’s All About Tonight will be airing on GAC, Wednesday, 9/8.
- Taylor Swift will be performing on the 2010 NFL Kickoff show Thursday, 9/9.
- The Late Show with David Letterman will feature a performance by Jamey Johnson on Thursday, 9/9.
- Sugarland will be performing on The Today Show Friday, 9/10.
- Stand Up to Cancer which airs live on Friday, 9/10 will feature a musical performance by Martina McBride.
- Blake Shelton will perform on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson Friday 9/10.
- GAC is replaying the George Strait: ACM Artist of the Decade All Star Concert. If you didn’t catch it originally, you definitely should catch it Saturday 9/11, it has some great great performances by many popular country artists.
- Carrie Underwood performs on SNL Saturday 9/11, it’s a repeat but definitely worth a listen!
What will you watch?
Taylor Swift has a new album, Speak Now, coming out on Oct 25. The first single, Mine, currently being played on the radio will have its video debut on Aug 27. It will simultaneously play on CMT, MTV, VH1 along with other MTV International sites at 8:30p ET. Swift will introduce the video in a special on CMT called “CMT Premieres Taylor Swift Mine” at 8p ET where she will go behind the scenes on the video with her co-star, on location of where the video was shot in Maine.
I’m sorta pumped about the album and video coming out…I’ve been a closet Taylor Swift fan for a while now (I guess I ruined that here huh?). What say you, are you pumped about it too?
Hey Everyone! It’s AK! I’m going to start keeping you guys up to date on who is coming to a television show near you! Yeah, like that television in your living room. Here’s what is happening this week:
- There will be a special Miranda Lambert Invitation Only concert/interview on CMT on Monday August 23.
- Biography Channel will be showcasing Kris Kristofferson on Tuesday August 24.
- Little Big Town will be appearing on Good Morning America on Wednesday August 25.
- Lady Antebellum will be performing on Good Morning America’s Summer Concert Series on Friday August 27.
- A CMT Special about Taylor Swift‘s new video “Mine” will be on Friday August 27.
Anybody in particular you want me to watch for and keep you up to date on? Let me know!