Here’s what you can catch on TV this week. I highly recommend the Train/Martina McBride Crossroads if you haven’t seen that yet. And I’m definitely curious about the What’s Your 20? show…
- GAC’s Backstory: Rascal Flatts will be airing Sunday, 7/31.
- The Today Show has an appearance by Trace Adkins on Tuesday, 8/2.
- GAC’s The Collection: Reba McEntire will be on Tuesday, 8/2.
- CMT Crossroads featuring Train and Martina McBride will be airing Tuesday, 8/2.
- GAC’s The Collection: Dolly Parton will be on Wednesday, 8/3.
- CMT What’s Your 20? 20 Greatest Women, 20 Years features women country artists via interviews and videos and will be shown Wednesday, 8/3.
- GAC’s The Collection: Lady Antebellum will be on Thursday, 8/4.
- GAC’s Behind the Video: Martina McBride‘s Teenage Daughters is re-airing Thursday, 8/4.
- Another new episode of Texas Women will be on Thursday, 8/4.
- GAC’s Behind the Video: The Band Perry‘s You Lie will be on Friday, 8/5.
What did yall watch last week? I’m obvs all over the new Texas Women episodes, it’s sort of an addiction at this point…what will those crazy ladies be saying and wearing, they’ve definitely got me tuned in. I’m also a sucker for the Behind the Videos that GAC airs.