- Origins: Luke Bryan will be showing on GAC on Wednesday, 10/20.
- On Opry Live this Wednesday, 10/20 Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Jake Owen and Rodney Atkins will be performing.
- Jamey Johnson performs on the Late Show with David Letterman on Wednesday, 10/20.
- On Good Morning America, Thursday, 10/21, The Judds will be interviewed as well as perform.
- Dierks Bentley will be on Live with Regis & Kelly Thursday, 10/21.
- Ellen DeGeneres Show will have Kellie Pickler as her guest on Thursday, 10/21.
- Sugarland performs on the Today Show on Friday, 10/22.
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno will have Trace Adkins performing on Friday, 10/22.
@ashleymonroe – Where did ” Drunk as cooter brown” come from? Who is he? Or drunk as a skunk? Skunks aren’t drunk!! Family conversation tonight. (good points)
@taylorswift13 – Baking pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese icing because I’m very excited. Because a new song is coming out on iTunes at midnight! (yum…I want some!!!)
@LauraBellBundy – When was the last time u were stunned? Stunned by the fact that u are alive & by the realization of how often you overlook life’s gifts.
Any tweets this week top your list?
This month’s Lucky Magazine had a page on American Classics. A simple leather or suede tote bag, a chunky knit sweater and a basic Pea Coat all made the list. And the classic shoe brand? Minnetonka of course! Have you checked out our Minnetonka page?
This is just one of the styles we have in stock. Check out the full line here and tell me what you think!
- Conversations from the Road: Brad Paisley will be airing on GAC Sunday 10/10.
- GAC will have Backstory: Darius Rucker on Tuesday 10/12.
- Check out Introducing: The Band Perry on GAC Tuesday 10/12.
- Trace Adkins will appear on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Tuesday 10/12.
- Gary Allen: Live from the House of Blues will be on GAC Thursday 10/14.
- Billy Currington performs on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Friday 10/15.
Seems like the twitter stream was pretty quiet this week….or did I just miss all the fun stuff!!? If a tweet made you smile or laugh this week, share it with us!!
As far as the @langstons feed….we gave away a pair of Justin Bent Rail boots with Melissa’s Stuff, helped you style your jeggings with Friday Playdate, Petit Elefant rocked her jeggings in Vegas, AK helped you set your Tivos, alerted you to new music and gave a yummy cookie recipe. As for me…I found some men’s shirts I love and caught up on my Country Weekly.
Our Blog, FB and Twitter feeds keep you up to date on all our sales, promotions, giveaways and tons of other fun stuff. Make sure you follow us to stay in the know!
Have you ever had Cowboy Cookies? My aunt makes them and man o man are they good! I assume they are called
Cowboy Cookies because they have so many different ingredients in them, sort of a “everything and the kitchen sink” type of cookie. I’m guessing, but these would be the type of cookie where you could throw in whatever you could find on the ole chuck wagon so to speak. As you’ll see in the recipe below there are a ton of ingredients and I for one am not a fan of coconut but I love these cookies. Give ‘em a try!
3 cups flour
1 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoons baking soda
1 tablespoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
3 sticks butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups chocolate chips
3 cups oats
2 cups coconut
2 cups pecans
Bake 350 degrees for 17-20 minutes. Definitely eat at least one while it’s warm.
I think my husband would look great in this shirt. Pendleton Men’s Long Sleeve Merino Wool Plaid Western Vintage Fit Epic Snap Shirt – Black. I think it would be a great go to shirt…you know…the “I need something nice to wear but what?” so you grab this shirt type staple. This is it.
But wait….he does have blue eyes…so maybe…
And this one just screams “Wear me to Thanksgiving dinner!!!!” Doesn’t it?
What do you think? Which one is your fav?