Lots of appearances by Brad Paisley and Jason Aldean this week in conjunction with their album releases. What I’m most looking forward to is the Taylor Swift interview withe Ellen DeGeneres. I’m very interested in what she has to say about the songs she wrote about certain people. Very exciting!
- Taylor Swift talks to and performs on The Ellen Degeneres Show on Monday, 11/1.
- The Today Show has a performance by Jason Aldean on Tuesday, 11/2.
- GAC’s The Collection will showcase Jason Aldean on Tuesday, 11/2.
- ABC’s In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts showcases Carrie Underwood, Leann Rimes, Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert on Wednesday, 11/3.
- Brad Paisley performs on The Late Show with David Letterman Wednesday, 11/3.
- Good Morning America has a performance by Brad Paisley on Thursday, 11/4.
- Biography showcases Brooks & Dunn on Thursday, 11/4.
- Also on Biography, Johnny Cash is showcased on Thursday, 11/4.
- Jason Aldean will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Friday, 11/5.
What are you most excited about watching this week?
Not much Twitter action this week…but one did make me laugh…
@kelliepickler – Get Swift’s new album or I’ll slap you with a shovel. ha!
Ha…ok Kellie…you have my word.
In other Taylor Swift news, she is featured in People Mag this week. “Taylor Swift Tells All”….so you know what I will be reading this afternoon when I have a break!
Last week we had a great giveaway with The Daily Julie and next week we have one with Kramey Martin. Are you guys following us on Twitter and Facebook? That is where we link to all these great giveaways we keep doing!
Speaking of Facebook, Lori from A Cowboy’s Wife shared her holiday picks on our page. Love her choices!
So that is about it for our week. Have a Happy Halloween and don’t forget that our Levi’s jean sale ends on Sunday!
I am a girl who loves jeans…and I want lots of variety in my closet. Lucky for me, Langston’s has a bit of everything for me….
Curvy - Levi’s 528 Curvy Cut Boot Jeans
Grey – Levi’s 545 Skinny Leg in Grey
Jeggings – Levi’s 535 Jeggings
Detailed Pockets – I couldn’t pick just one…all of these by Rock and Roll Cowgirl are so fun!
I could go on and on….but I am afraid I’ll find too many more that I “need!” How about you? What is your go to jean style? Or do you mix it up like I do?
We’ve got some great stuff coming out today, don’t you agree?
Speak Now by Taylor Swift
Hits Alive by Brad Paisley
Country Strong Soundtrack
Homecoming: The Bluegrass Album by Joe Diffie
I’m the most excited about Taylor Swift! I can’t wait to listen to it from beginning to end! What are you most looking forward to?
It’s the week of Taylor Swift yall! Her new album comes out on Tuesday and she’s got a ton of television appearances coming up this week. Check them out!!
- Taylor Swift: Journey to Fearless will be featured on HUB on Sunday, 10/24.
- Taylor Swift will perform on the Today show on Tuesday, 10/26.
- The Late Show with David Letterman will have a performance by Taylor Swift on Tuesday, 10/26.
- Jamey Johnson performs on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Tuesday, 10/26.
- Regis and Kelly will have a performance by Taylor Swift on Wednesday, 10/27.
- Sugarland performs on the Ellen Degeneres Show on Thursday, 10/28.
- GAC will have a Behind the Scene’s of Rascal Flatts‘ video “Why Wait” on Thursday, 10/28.
@taylorswift13 – At dinner with my family, engaged in heated argument – debating our theories on who “You’re So Vain” is about (read more about the song here)
@jakeofficial – When I was little, mom kept pictures of me her refrigerator. Now, I keep moms picture on my refrigerator.
@DierksBently – glad my mom used to wash my mouth out with soap. no time to buy toothpaste in NYC. brushing with soap. surprisingly zestfully clean feeling.
And we tweeted a bit…some blog posts…oh, and a great giveaway with @thedailyjulie. Hope you didn’t miss it! Follow us here and on FB to stay in the know!
I have been seeing Minnetonka all over the place lately and I love it. Style – check. Comfort – check. Affordable – check.
Miley in a pair of Back Zip Ankle High Booties with Fringe ($36.97!!!!!). Photo via Coolspotters.com.
Mary-Kate in a pair of Thunderbird Beaded Moccasins ($34.97!!!)…again, photo via Coolspotters.com.
Kate Moss in Hardsole Double Leather Bottom Knee Hi Fringe Boots ($79.95) thank Coolspotters.com for the image again.
Of these, I personally own the Knee High Fringe and love them. Can’t wait to get the other styles too.
I have to admit, one of my guilty pleasure movies I will watch any time it comes on tv is Pure Country. I will still quote from this movie til this day…”Go on, get your a$$ out of here”. I love that part.
Have you heard they came out with a sequel and George Strait is a part of it? YES! It stars up-and-coming country singer Katrina Elam along with Dean Cain and George Strait. Here’s a synopsis of the movie:
A young woman, blessed by angels with a beautiful singing voice as a baby, must regain what she has lost in her climb to fame and fortune.
The movie started in limited release this past weekend, will you be seeing it?
Today Sugarland will be releasing their new album and I have a feeling it’s gonna be AWESOME! I’m a huge fan, are you?
The Incredible Machine by Sugarland
I have a few pairs of jeans that I LOVE, but I have zipper issues with them. The zipper tends not to stay zipped. Does this happen to you? Hopefully it’s not just me. Anyway, I did some research on the good old Internet…lots of people said the reason was that the jeans are too tight. Now, several of my jeans are on the snug side…but they are not tight tight. So I kept looking. Here is what I found….some zippers need to be “locked.”
So here is what you do…zip your jeans, then make sure the tab part of the zipper is down and gently tug on it. Not enough to unzip the jeans, just kind of push it down a bit with your finger at the top of the zipper. It totally works. You can then try and push a little more and you will see that the zipper is “locked.” You can still unzip them obviously…but the zipper will not creep down on it’s own. Problem solved.